1. Complete your Wedding Vision Survey – We ask all custom design clients to complete our Wedding Vision Survey. The survey helps us learn about you, your style, vision, the stationery pieces you'd like us to prepare, and any other details you think we should know.
2. Consultation – Within 24 hours, your designer will email or call to set up a complimentary design consultation. We'll chat with the goal of making sure Lilywillow learns as much as we can about the special day you have planned, your design preferences, and the invitation suite pieces you need.
THEN...Confirm Your Details – A Design Brief will be prepared based on the survey and consultation including a project overview, design schedule, cost estimate, design contract, and a deposit invoice. Once the brief is approved and a signed contract, 50% Project Deposit, and your Invitation Wording is returned to Lilywillow the design of your custom wedding stationery suite begins!
3. Send LP+P Your Wording/Text – Send directly in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach as a Word Document. Please email us everything we’ll need to prepare your proof including preferred wording for your invitation, response card, reception card, detail cards, and the return addresses for each envelope.
4. Proof Approval – Within 10 business days your designer will email 3-4 completely custom design options, unique to you and your event as an Adobe PDF. From these options a concept is usually selected or elements from two design options are combined, and you will also have the opportunity to provide feedback and thoughts, edits and changes before a second round of proofs is prepared. 3 rounds of PDF proofs are included in the cost of your project. After the 3rd round of revisions, a $25 charge will be applied to each additional set of proofs Lilywillow prepares.
5. Time to Print – Upon your written approval (email or fax) Lilywillow prepares your invitations for printing. The balance of your project is due before printing begins and your project will ship in 10-15 business days for Digital and Offset printing and 25-30 business days for Letterpress Printing.
Your shipping rate and any applicable taxes will be included in your balance invoice. RUSH Printing and Shipping are available, with a rush fee, depending on the time of the year and press availability.
Some VERY Important Details…
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before Lilywillow can begin to design your invitations, with the balance coming due upon approval to print – we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks drawn from US banks.
Why does LP+P require a deposit? Because working with Lilywillow means your very own invitation designer will be assigned to your project from start to finish – they will be there for you every step of the way. Their design skills and knowledge are valuable and Lilywillow needs to make sure their time is well spent in the pursuit of making you a happy client.
If you Change Your Quantity or Change your Printing Method, your original cost estimate WILL change and a new estimate, contract and deposit invoice will be issued. Your approval of the revised documents must occur before design services re-commence.
Please Proofread EVERYTHING Very Carefully! Lilywillow cannot be held responsible for mistakes or errors after the files have been approved for printing, and will not incur the costs of reprinting orders, nor will we refund your deposit or final payment.
Sounds harsh right? We apologize but your signature on the final proof indicates you have approved all artwork, text, colors, fonts, sizes and shapes, and we may therefore proceed with printing.
General Cancellation Policy – If you need to adjust or cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If your order is in the design phase and your deposit has been paid, Lilywillow retains the initial deposit. If your order has been approved and is in the printing/shipping phase we will be unable to accommodate modifications or order cancellation. We do sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.